JOINERY SUPERVISOR(S) REQUIRED
Joinery supervisor(s) required;
Sub contract joinery supervisor(s) required for potential long term work within the East Midlands.
Pay rate £18.75 per hour before tax deductions
The successful applicant(s) will be required to supervise up to ten sub contract site joiners on commercial newbuild & refurbishment projects with build values up to £4m.
Applicants must have considerable site based joinery experience (10 years minimum) and must be fully skilled at trad/ cut roofing, joisting, flooring, timberframe, stair installations, 1st & 2nd fix, kitchen fitting etc.
Applicants will be required to ‘work on the tools’ when not busy supervising and therefore will require full 110v power tool kit including nails guns.
Applicants must have a blue/gold CSCS card and will ideally also be PASMA & SMSTS/ SSSTS qualified although training can be given if not.
Applicants must be intelligent, be able to work in a professional manner, be able to work under pressure, and must have confident interpersonal skills.
Duties will include;
- Inducting new sub contract joiners.
- Liaising with Sitefit management and office staff.
- Liaising with M/C site managers/ contract managers.
- Liaising with sub contract joiners & other tradesmen.
- Ensuring health & safety procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Ensuring quality of workmanship is maintain to high standards.
- Ensuring that schedules are met.
- And much more.
Future progression into a contracts manager role maybe possible for the right candidate.
Apply for the above role by sending details of your skills & experience to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Sitefit Ltd is a joinery contracting company and is NOT a recruitment agency.