Meter Reader – Derby
Meter Reader – Search Solutions
Interview date: Tuesday 14th April
Applicable postcode area: DE
On Target Earnings of £17,000+ with additional mileage allowance, PPE and Hand held Terminal.
We have Meter Reader opportunities in the DE postcode areas for immediate interviews!
Are you seeking a position where you get to meet new people every day but are not stuck in an office?
Are you seeking a role where you can manage your own workload and work independently?
Working as a Meter Reader for Search Solutions you can do just that!
• Working with Search Solutions you will represent many of the UK’s leading energy providers, visiting a wide variety of customers at their homes
• You will work within 30 mile radius of your home address and mileage is fully expensed from the moment you leave your house.
• Visiting people at their homes you will be reading their gas and electricity meters, completing visual safety checks and accurately recording your readings onto a handheld terminal
• You will plan your own route and manage your diary and workload to achieve the targets set for that day/week
The Hours and the Reward……
• Full time working 37 hours per week, working between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday including 2-3 evenings per week with occasional Saturdays
• £12,506 basic, OTE £17,000 +
• 28 holiday days
• 20p mileage allowance
• Long term ongoing opportunity
• Full training and ongoing support
What you need
• Your own working car or access to public transport.
• A home phone / live land-line
• Desire to work outdoors
If you’re self motivated, would be committed to this long term opportunity, and you’re a resident of the DE postcode areas, please apply by sending your cv to , or call 0845 072 33 62 (local rate) if you would like to discuss the role in more detail.